Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gardenscape: Video Game Review

If the weather is yucky, and you can't garden, or you can't garden for another reason (like it's midnight), why not play a gardening video game?  A few months ago, I really enjoyed playing Gardenscapes with my kids.  It is not really a gardening game, in that you don't do a lot of plant growing or anything like that, but you get to "decorate" your garden as a reward for finding hidden objects to sell in a cluttered mansion.  It is a very low-stress game, but the objects were a lot of fun to find.  I was sad when the game was over, but at that point I was a little bored of the rooms.  Overall, a fun game, completely appropriate to play with young children, cheap, and with a gardening theme. 

I liked enough that I want to try its sequel, Gardenscsapes: Mansion Makeover one day when the kids and I are bored.

No comments: